Friday, June 7, 2013

Champions


Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it.  The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character. ~T. Allen Armstrong


2 sleeps until Kansas 70.3!  I'm feeling good.  No major nagging injuries...for now.  :)  I've been fighting some shoulder 'issues' but with a couple of massages/ART work I think they are good to go.  I'm biking and running pretty strong right now.  But this race has a way of chewing me up and spitting me out.  What will the day bring?  Heat, hail, wind?  I'm mentally prepped for the worse.  I've put in the work.  I need to go out there and hurt, suffer...cause in the end it'll all be worth it.  It always is.

No comments:

Post a Comment