Thursday, January 9, 2014

I'm now a BSC coach...

...and I couldn't be more excited!!!

It's OFFICIAL!!!!!!  <---READ IT FROM "queen BSC" herself here

Team BSC Triathlon has launched!  I'm so excited Michelle has taken Krista and I under her wing to expand the team!  Completely honored she has this much faith in me to lead the way for other TeamBSC athletes.  BUT THAT'S WHAT A GOOD COACH DOES TO YA.  ;) 




Michelle's success with athletes is (BS)crazy.  Check out the Team BSC athlete stats...Just amazing numbers...
~TeamBSC had 21 athletes finish 24 Ironman races… for the second year in a row had a 100% finisher rate!
~16 of the 21 athletes achieved lifetime PRs at the distance (76% PR rate).
~2 Kona qualifiers and 7 Vegas qualifiers








What’s super cool about the 3 of us working together is how similar of athletes we are.  It's no secret how much Michelle has helped me get from an average athlete to the podium.  *funny* as she's taken all 3 of us from 12-13 hour iron distance athletes to >11 hour...ALL 3 OF US.  The 3 of us all admit we were not blessed with BSC speed, but we have heart and BSC work ethic...which is the same thing really ;)  Read any of our training logs and/or blogs and you will see how dedicated we are to triathlon AND how much we really truly LOVE this sport.  I cannot even explain how excited we all are to start this new journey.  We ALL believe that when you work hard for something, it CAN get done.  Hard work and dedication (with the right guidance of course ;)) can get YOU places, very very special places. 





I am super excited to share what I've learned from Michelle, my successes and experiences to help others achieve their goals!  Dream BIG!  It IS possible!





COME PLAY WITH US IN MARCH!!  We are hosting a cheap spring training camp in SUNNY Scottsdale!!!  ------->DETAILS <------  Perfect for those who are racing an early season Ironman or 70.3!!!  ****I think there are only 3 spots left, so if you are interested, contact us today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment